• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cosmic Intervention?

rg7718

Feb 25, 2011
Chicago
Well, a few weeks back, I was the owner of both the Inspire and Atrix...and after much deliberation, I opted to keep the Inspire and sell the Atrix (not an easy decision, btw, as I love both phones)

And, inevitably, I ended up getting another Atrix, just a few days ago in fact. It couldn't be helped...apparently, I'm a multiple phone kinda guy.

Now, as if by providence, I dropped the Atrix last night, and the screen of course has cracked (like a baseball bat to a windshield). What to do? Anyone here know of anybody in Chicago who can replace the screen, if it's even reasonably possible? It's definitely the glass, and not the display itself. perhaps it's not in the cards for me to own the Atrix?!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones