• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Costco and Verizon.

Burglapfd

Lurker
Sep 6, 2011
As many of you are probably aware, when you trade in your old basic phone and upgrade to any smartphone Verizon will give you a $100 gift card. I heard about the awesome bionic deal at Costco and was wondering if I would still get $100 off when I trade in my phone?

like a rebate sort of deal?

VZW generally sends you a rebate card in the mail. The ones they used to send are actually gift cards backed by Visa that could be used like a credit card, actually. I don't know if that's what they still use.

and you will take the basic phone right there on the spot to send in to verizon instead of us?

To be quite honest, I wasn't aware that you have to send in your phone. I'll have to check on that. We def don't send it in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones