1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Costco Return Policy Question !

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yankies90, Dec 24, 2011.

1. yankies90

yankies90 Newbie

Merry Christmas Guys !
    I want to know exact costco return policy !
    Different salesman said different things so I can't trust them lol
    As far as I know, it's 90 days return. Within 30 days, you can fully return the phone and the contract with restocking fee right? (how much tho?)
    After 30 days, you can't return your verizon service but you can return your device and exchange it to other device right?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ymDroid

ymDroid Well-Known Member

14 days full refund.

90 days, another device...

3. yankies90

yankies90 Newbie

by another device you mean I could change Gnex with other device like Moto Razr, etc?

4. Trooper

Trooper Android Expert

Yes.

5. Theshape

Theshape Well-Known Member

Just returned my Bionic on GNex Launch day. 14 days to return and exchange for a different phone and not effect your contract. After 14 days Costco policy is return up to 90 days. But wireless advocates tried to tell me no. Going against Costco policy. Had to get costco customer service involved and they chewed out the wireless kiosk. And I left with my original purchase price of the bionic cash in hand. Then went to VZW corporate store and purchased my GNEx

6. yankies90

yankies90 Newbie

oh... so the sales people at the kiosk would say "no" to exchange to different device after 14 days you meant. Right? Because that's what one guy with no hair on armpit told me.
    But if you talk to costco customer service, they will likely take care of it right?

7. Theshape

No. Only customer service will be able to get your money back after the 14 days up to 90 days. You only have 14 days from the time of purchase to exchange for another device and not interfere with your upgrade promotional pricing.

8. yankies90

yankies90 Newbie

I see. . . it's very unclear how Costco holds up their policies. Because I have seen many people exchanging to another device after 14 days without any hassle.

Another question which might sound dumb but can someone purchase a cellphone at Costco without Costco membership?

9. Theshape

The exchange after 14 days is up to the wireless kiosk. But you do need to have a costco membership to purchase.

10. yankies90

yankies90 Newbie

oh, now i see. So it's totally up to the kiosk to accept the return and change it to another device or not huh?
    That's why some people could and some people couldn't.
    Thanks A Lot Theshape

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews