1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Could Galaxy Mini Roms work?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Robert102279, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Robert102279

Robert102279 Newbie

Just a Thought when looking at the Specs for these two phones only major differences I see are: CDMA vs GSM, Snapdragon vs STE, and Adreno vs Mali...which are Network, System chip, and Graphics Processor. Would Dual core vs Single Core make a difference? and the Displays TFT vs Super AMOLED.

If its possible what would I need to start looking to give it a crack...:hmmmm2:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rbheromax

rbheromax Android Expert

galaxy mini roms WONT work. devices are too different.
    i wouldnt flash any roms from any other device. only ones for this one otherwise u may end up with a unrecoverable brick

3. Robert102279

Robert102279 Newbie

That was my initial thought, but when I looked at the specs I thought there might have been a chance at a possible port, with only minor changes, I'm pretty comfortable with Android itself, I thought about delving into the programming end of things but just havent had the time lately, are the prevail 2 Rom fully compatible?

Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 release date was July 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

July 2013
Release Date
Reviews