1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Could somebody ease my mind?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by maffu, Jan 15, 2012.

1. maffu

maffu Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    Hey, i was wondering if any of you nice people could take the time and answer a few questions for me :):)

After downloading the ARHD rom and installing i was wondering if anybody could tell me if i have the correct info on my phone (probably not the correct phrase to use but still a noob!)

I have the Sensation Z710e from 02uk and i am now running

Android 2.3.4
    Htc Sense v3.0
    ARHD 3.6.12
    1.5ghz

I have read that some people are using Sense 3.5, do i have to download this too or is 3.0 enough? And where do i get it from?

I uninstalled HTC Sense from my laptop before i rooted and flashed, do i need to put it back on?

Having been through the phone i can see the differences with ARHD compare to the out of the box rom i had before but after restoring using Titanium Bu my phone looks the same as before ARHD (which im pleased with) with a couple of extra apps so im guessingthis is right?

Im not sure what beats audio is all about, maybe somebody could explain?

Clockworkmod has dissapeared from the recovory mode, its now ext4 (i think) it looks good and im guessing it does the same as CWM?

Sorry for all the questions but i just need peace of mind that i have done this correctly

All replies and answers greatly appreciated

matt

Advertisement

2. finalfantasy7

finalfantasy7 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 12, 2011
    Audio beats is supposedly to be better than stock audio, but what i don't understand is that is it better than the stock because the audio chip in sensation hasn't changed.
    It also comes with audio beats headphones audible get good reviews, but honestly as you got the headphones free it good, but people who buy the headphones which cost

3. mbatson89

mbatson89 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 21, 2010
    UK
    Responses in bold above