• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Could somebody help me achieve this

HTC took the feature out before shipping unfortunately.

You're options are to wait for a stock Android ROM to be made (if there hasn't been one already) or use the Nexus One launcher from here.

The launcher addon doesn't use full Android animations as far as I know, it only gets replaces of the HTC Sense bar. You'll need the ROM to get the full Nexus One experience.

Upvote 0
HTC took the feature out before shipping unfortunately.

You're options are to wait for a stock Android ROM to be made (if there hasn't been one already) or use the Nexus One launcher from here.

The launcher addon doesn't use full Android animations as far as I know, it only gets replaces of the HTC Sense bar. You'll need the ROM to get the full Nexus One experience.

I trust I could just uninstall this like any other app if I so choose? Animation wise, does it not have the zoom from behind effect?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones