• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Could this be the Droid HD's specs?

cereal killer

Android Expert
Jul 28, 2011
Austin
This new Moto phone is dropping on AT&T Q4. Motorola Fauth. I would like to say that the Droid HD is probably going to sport the same specs but one never knows. What say you?

Specs:

Motorola Fuath MB865: This is that alledged Atrix fllow-up that we saw late last month. Packs Android 2.3.4, 960x540 qHD screen, 1GB RAM, 8-megapixel camera, 1785mAh battery, and 21.1Mbps HSPA (no LTE). Supposedly arriving in Q4.

Source: PhoneDog

This new Moto phone is dropping on AT&T Q4. Motorola Fauth. I would like to say that the Droid HD is probably going to sport the same specs but one never knows. What say you?

Specs:

Motorola Fuath MB865: This is that alledged Atrix fllow-up that we saw late last month. Packs Android 2.3.4, 960x540 qHD screen, 1GB RAM, 8-megapixel camera, 1785mAh battery, and 21.1Mbps HSPA (no LTE). Supposedly arriving in Q4.

Source: PhoneDog

But you said no LTE!

Upvote 0
He was talking specifically about the Fuath, which is on AT&T and doesn't have LTE. The Droid HD is LTE, and is likely the VZW version of the Fuath.

I haven't seen any reports, leaks saying that yet. I think that remains to be seen. The leaked photo looks very thin like 9mm only and I doubt Moto managed to put LTE in there already only a few months after thick Bionic.

Upvote 0
I see. Then I will put Droid HD on my list along with SGS2, Prime. It seems more attractive to me than Bionic. But I wonder why they couldn't make Bionic thinner then?
Supposedly that was achieved by making the battery thinner and bigger (more surface area) thus allowing more of the internals to be placed underneath the battery.

Reactions: Teegunn
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones