1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Could this work for hdmi and camera on cm7.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chilz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

ok i downloaded the fusion rom 1.1 from xda and flashed it directly over froyo cream 2.0 fresh install before the froyo cream and everything including hdmi and camera are working excellently havent found any bugs but what im asking since its gor android 2.3.4 which is better then 2.2 could u maybe take this kernal to get those things to work i will post the llink if im allowed not sure though

[ROM] Fusion Rom 1.1 Updated! 8/22/12 - xda-developers

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jekyll919

jekyll919 Newbie

Fusion is based on stock 2.2. It's just themed. Sorry to burst your bubble =/

3. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

thats what i thought but download it and look at the phone info it shows as 2.3.4

heres a screanshot of the phone info

[​IMG]

4. jekyll919

jekyll919 Newbie

That is truly interesting. And everything works?

5. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

i have been running it for about 5 hours and found no bugs at all with camera hdmi youtube vids or anything yet and i can even still trink the new baseball game to think its not rooted still

but remember as i said i did a complete wipe and installed froyocream the reflashed over it with this rom

6. jekyll919

jekyll919 Newbie

I know next to nothing about the coding that goes into a ROM, but maybe one of the Devs can look into it at some point and give us some clarification.

7. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

Im a newb I can rom root and Ginny pig lol. That's about it it may have been discovered already

8. dsmryder

dsmryder Android Expert

The version is set in a file. It's not like the system really know what OS it is. I wonder if there is an easy way to see if it really is FroYo or GB?

9. JollyRoger87

JollyRoger87 Android Enthusiast

It's froyo, as you can see it says ADR6400L which means it's using my thunder prop. In the froyo version of my thunder prop I have it spoofed to 2.3.4... I apologize for any misunderstanding

10. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

i actually thought i somehow caused a glitched because i didnt wipe it from froyo cream

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews