1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Couple Initial Problems with Inc2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gangsterazn, Jul 27, 2011.

1. gangsterazn

gangsterazn Member
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    Hey guys,

Just got the Inc2 a couple days ago and have been going to work so I haven't been able to fully test it out yet but I have come across some problems.

1. When a friend from another network (atnt, tmobile, etc.) sends me a text it says Multimedia Message on the message list instead of the first couple words of the message.
    2. When I press call and a call is coming in, the call coming in is automatically hung up and so is the one going out. (This happened when me and a friend broke a call and tried calling each other at the same time).
    3. When you hang up the phone, bringing it down from your ear, sometimes the phone is laggy and even though the screen turns on, you cannot press anything on the screen like end call.
    4. The vibration when typing is very weak. Could've swore it was a bit better when I first got it but maybe I was thinking about the Thunderbolt I switched out.
    5. When you open a picture in facebook on the news feed and then go back to the news feed, the newsfeed shoots back up to the top as it is refreshing. I have auto refresh to none so I'm not sure why this happens.

Anyone else having these problems?

Advertisement

2. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member
    None

Feb 24, 2010
    EMT
    Minneapolis
    For #1 and 2, I would suggest a factory reset. If that doesn't work I would be on the phone to vz support.
    #3 happens to me too sometimes, but since I rooted it hasn't been an issue. Maybe that factory reset would help, or root?

#4 yeah. My haptic feedback and vibrate alert lost power soon after getting the phone. Many attempts to fix with no avail. This is my 3rd or 4th HTC phone and they have all had weak vibrate. I hear it is a known weak point in almost all HTC phones.

Not sure about #5 though.

3. gangsterazn

gangsterazn Member
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    I will definitely give them a call after work. Just checking to see if other people are having this problem or I'm alone.