1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Couple of problems with Mini Pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ravie, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Ravie

Ravie Member

Aug 11, 2010
    i have beeen using Mini pro for the past few days. Even though its a nice good phone, i am facing a few problems:
    1) The touch totally becomes unresponsive at times causing me to restart the phone.
    2) I am getting the message: "The application Home screen (process com.sonyericsson.homescreen) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". The only option to this Force Quit. Inspite of that i repeatedly got the same message, and i had to restart my phone.
    3) when i am watching a video and i get a call, the screen gets automatically locked(which is normal), but once the call gets done, the screen is stuck. None of the touch controls work and i had to again restart the phone.

Any pointers as to why these problems surface would be really helpful. Thnaks in advance.

Advertisement

2. Sarv

Sarv Member

Aug 12, 2010
    I too have the same problems. in fact yesterday, the homescreen force close erase my widgets.
    then I read about task ending. it said that android don't need to use task ender as :
    if left idle too long, it will shut down
    when you open a new apps and the memory is not enough, it will shut down the idle one
    when you end task abruptly, problems will occur.

the last one caught my attention. I shut down my advance task killer and the result:
    my phone is now even faster
    battery drain stay the same more or less
    apps shut down if I left them idle for minutes
    but most important of all, I never receive the force close problem nor the freezing touchscreen again.

Ravie likes this.