• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple of questions

pequeajim

Android Enthusiast
Dec 12, 2009
New Holland, PA
My wife notified me tonight that she is ready for an Android phone. This is coming from a very dumb flip phone, but there are some programs available for the iphone and Android that she would love to have. I told her iPhone/AT&T is out because the service sucks, but Android would be a winner is she would be willing to learn a new interface. She was all for it and loves my Incredible. So, I agreed to give he my Dinc and will order a DroidX upgrade on her line, then switch the numbers.

The problem is that the Dx is nowhere to be found. If i order it off the VW site, the ship date is the first week in September.

ANy other way to get one sooner?

Good luck with that. You can try Best Buy or other retail locations, but I wouldn't count on them having one in stock. The time you waste looking for one is time you could be adding to the wait if you end up having to order it anyway. Good luck...my husband's gets here today after an agonizing 17 day wait. I'm keeping my Incredible and letting him have the X.

Upvote 0
If you have a mall around where you live that's probably the best place to look, Walmart, Best Buy, RadioShack, VZStores, CompUSA(if you live in FL), there's places to look but it wont be an easy hunt.

--OR you can go online to mobile sites and find one, some sites got em in stock and it'll be at your door in like 2-3 days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones