• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Couple of questions?

BP348

Lurker
May 20, 2011
Just bought a Droid Charge and so far like it a Lot. Wife has a TB and we're both satisfied with the phones.

I've been reading the different threads and noticed that many recommend to add launcher pro to my DC, can someone tell me how to do that?

Also tried to open an email attachment and it saved it to the SD card, how do I get to the SD card to view and then delete the attachment(s)?

As you can tell I'm not a phone nor a computer guy so please keep your answers on a basic level or you'll lose me.

Thanks in advance.

Just bought a Droid Charge and so far like it a Lot. Wife has a TB and we're both satisfied with the phones.

I've been reading the different threads and noticed that many recommend to add launcher pro to my DC, can someone tell me how to do that?

Also tried to open an email attachment and it saved it to the SD card, how do I get to the SD card to view and then delete the attachment(s)?

As you can tell I'm not a phone nor a computer guy so please keep your answers on a basic level or you'll lose me.

Thanks in advance.

Launcher pro is available in the market. Once you download and install it hitting the home key will allow you to chose and save which launcher you want to run.

Astro file manager is a good file manager. You can use that to browse your sd card. I believe theres a file manager built in called my files you can use as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones