1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Couple Of Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JohnnyBravo1000, Apr 13, 2012.

1. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Android Expert

Is the One X (possibly with a silicone gel case) pocket friendly in a normal sized pair of jeans? Will it fit into the back or front pockets easily?

I'll be upgrading from a Desire and the "menu" button is used to bring up options when in application. There is no "menu" button on the One X so I was wondering what is used as its substitute.

Cheers.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

Either the app has the Menu soft button in the screen's upper right corner or Sense shows it on the bottom of the screen.

Harry

3. JasonC

JasonC Android Enthusiast

Mine fits into my rear jeans pockets no problem, I haven't tried the front ones yet. Without the case, it's a lot less noticeable that it's there compared to my desire as that was heavier and thicker.

4. craftycarper

craftycarper Well-Known Member

Depends on your age i suppose.....if you're a young pup and wear those "skinny" type jeans, then i would guess the phone would be uncomfortable in any pocket.....if you are of a more seasoned age, and wear jeans for comfort and not fashion,then the phone fits fine.:p

El Presidente likes this.
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Quoted for truth.

6. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Android Expert

Cheers to all!

I'm not the type of chap who wears skinny jeans. I'm a slim bloke but I don't see how they can be comfortable - especially on men who are bigger built! :D

7. NikkiC

NikkiC Well-Known Member

Yep, that's me!;)

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews