• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple question do you have to make folders for music.....

And movies or are there default ones and dose anyone know to sync with itunes?

I have found that the app you are using to sync the movies creates the proper folder. However, if you are just putting some of your movies for the first time on the phone, I would suggest that you first create and slightly edit a video and then put it into the folder created by the Samsung video editing app. I say to edit your movie because all photos and video are initially placed in the DCIM folder. If you edit the movie I would be interested to see if it puts the edited video in a different folder. (I haven't tried this yet myself, but I would assume the edited video is placed into a "Movie" folder instead of staying in the DCIM raw photo and video folder.

Isn't that ituney thing an Apple product? Mr. Jobs has made syncing not so easy from Apple to Android. However, I don't have an iTune product, so hopefully someone else can answer the question. I do know enough about iTunes to tell you that you will have to change the format to mp3, which Apple actually lets you do.

Does someone else out there know something about that ituney product? Any apps that allow you to sync with an Android?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones