• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple Questions

skippy1025

Lurker
Oct 18, 2009
Just a couple quesrions bout the Hero.

1: How do u delete a contact, I click people then the contact i want to delete but no option for deleting.
2: How do u add a picture to an existing contact?
3: I changed my notification ringtone with RingDroid, but it still just beeps once and vibrates for 1 second, wondering if theres another way to change it or im doing something wrong. Thanks for the tips.

1: How do u delete a contact, I click people then the contact i want to delete but no option for deleting.

In the People widget, find the contact you want to delete, press down on the screen for about two seconds and a menu will pop up, from here you can select delete.

2: How do u add a picture to an existing contact?

In the same menu I mentioned above, you can all select Edit, press this and the contact page will appear. In the top left hand corner should be an icon of a camera, click this and you'll be able to select the location of a picture of the person.

However, in this same page, you can also link this contact with a Facebook profile from your FB friends list. This will import the photo from the FB profile if the person has one on there.

Chegs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones