• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cover & Carry Bag?

i jusr bought this camera and i dont think i will use any other camera for the picture because the pictures are so amazing that i cant believe, but i am afraid of getting scratch on the touch glass, so i just wanted to know if there is any cover or carry bag exist for the camera and Matt finish scratch guard too to protect the camera?
Please reply soon
Thanks

Did they release a screen protector for it?
How would you rate the screen compared to a phone?

my brother is using Note 2 and S3, and i tried both of them, i am a iphone user, but i must say this camera screen is just awsome, truely amazing, at first i was confused to buy it or not because there are many companies like Sony, Nikon etc etc are giving the same or the best specification compared to the camera with low or almost half price, but i took the risk and now i dont regret :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones