• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Covid Vaccination.....did you get yours yet?(boosters included)

yeah i hear that the 2nd is always the worst.....though my mom did not get really any reaction other then a sore arm the next day.
Interesting. My daughter had flu-like symptoms after her second dose, essentially nothing after the first. But I've read that it varies between vaccines, with Pfizer tending to produce a stronger reaction to the second, AZ to the first. And my daughter's shots were Pfizer, so this does fit.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Interesting. My daughter had flu-like symptoms after her second dose, essentially nothing after the first. But I've read that it varies between vaccines, with Pfizer tending to produce a stronger reaction to the second, AZ to the first. And my daughter's shots were Pfizer, so this does fit.
My wife had next to no reaction to Pfizer, 2nd Moderna kicked my butt. I think it is person to person.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
what's weird was that for my mom on her first shot, her face got red and she lost her sense of taste on that day she got the shot. the next day her sense of taste returned and her face was not red. it was a weird reaction because it did not manifest itself until after we waited 15 mins at the hospital and went home.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
ok next day.....nothing. i'm pretty tired, but nothing as far as feeling sick or anything.

it probably would have been quicker of i did the walk in, but i like the idea of chilling in my car as i wait. the national guard ran the show to perfection. they were moving cars in out as quickly as you can when you have to wait 15 min in your car after the shot to make sure that there was no adverse reaction to the shot.....so considering that, my guess that they must be doing thousands of cars a day there.

https://myturn.ca.gov/ has finally got things rolling there. before the site sucked and was of no help for my mom. for me, however, it was very easy and i was able to find a site that worked for me.

so please those of you in California, go to myturn and get your vaccine on!!! it will be opening up to everyone in Cali on April 15th!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Just got my Pfizer #2 and hour ago. I even got a sticker!! :)

covidvax.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones