• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CPU speeds

tonylc74

Android Enthusiast
Oct 7, 2011
nw.georgia
Hey everybody hope we've all had a great holiday, anyway I'm running SetCPU for profiles on my stylo stock rooted but even when I have the governor set to max min at 200 the cpu is still seemingly staying on 800 about 40% of the time. Is that normal behavior or do I need to clear caches and/or restart SetCPU and try again? I've paid for SetCPU is mostly the reason I use it, I also have ROM tool box pro but aren't using the cpu control found within, could it still be conflicting somehow? Anyone have a theory I appreciate your time.

Hey everybody hope we've all had a great holiday, anyway I'm running SetCPU for profiles on my stylo stock rooted but even when I have the governor set to max min at 200 the cpu is still seemingly staying on 800 about 40% of the time. Is that normal behavior or do I need to clear caches and/or restart SetCPU and try again? I've paid for SetCPU is mostly the reason I use it, I also have ROM tool box pro but aren't using the cpu control found within, could it still be conflicting somehow? Anyone have a theory I appreciate your time.
Stock kernel behaves like that, I believe there's a script around this forum floating around that helps with changing those settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones