1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Cracked camera lense....it was inevitable

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zameus, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Zameus

Zameus Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    When I first purchased my phone at Best Buy and was admiring in aw the sheer beauty and technology I was holding within my hands, I noticed the one main design flaw....the proturding camera lens. Then, I told myslef this lens is going to get cracked or scratch rather easily. Well....after only 3 weeks, I have noticed a crack going across the bottom part of my lens. It doesn't interfere with the quality of my photos or video, but it just bugs me to see that crack there. I don't know when I did it. Obviously it happened inadvertantly while placing my phone down somewhere.

So, be careful guys, I hope Sprint come out with a new release in the future or some kind of custom case to protect this minor design flaw. Well...I hope I can exchange this with Best Buy within their 30 day return policy and don't force me to ship it out for repairs. :(

Advertisement

2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

May 14, 2010
    Female
    AZ
    You might be better to keep that one and send it out for a new lens. No telling what flaws a new one might have.
    Although it doesn't seem to affect my photos, I also have noticed a small scratch on the bottom part of my camera lens. As you said, it is somewhat inevitable.

Tags: