• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cracked camera lense....it was inevitable

Zameus

Jun 17, 2010
When I first purchased my phone at Best Buy and was admiring in aw the sheer beauty and technology I was holding within my hands, I noticed the one main design flaw....the proturding camera lens. Then, I told myslef this lens is going to get cracked or scratch rather easily. Well....after only 3 weeks, I have noticed a crack going across the bottom part of my lens. It doesn't interfere with the quality of my photos or video, but it just bugs me to see that crack there. I don't know when I did it. Obviously it happened inadvertantly while placing my phone down somewhere.

So, be careful guys, I hope Sprint come out with a new release in the future or some kind of custom case to protect this minor design flaw. Well...I hope I can exchange this with Best Buy within their 30 day return policy and don't force me to ship it out for repairs. :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones