• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cracked Screen Black Tie

I cracked my screen and I have Black Tie. Will I get a repair, refurbished Droid, or a Droid 2 because they don't make Droid anymore?
Thanks

For the record, when I got my OG Droid replaced with another OG Droid, I was wearing a Red Tie, but I'm pretty sure your replacement options are in no way related to your attire. Although, if you wear silk suit with your Black Tie, and get a female rep, you may do better, 'cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

Upvote 0
I cracked my screen and I have Black Tie. Will I get a repair, refurbished Droid, or a Droid 2 because they don't make Droid anymore?
Thanks

Welcome to the forums even though you seem to feel we aren't fast enough,

If you have Best Buy's Black Tie warranty they have the option of repairing your Droid, replacing it with another D1, or a comparable phone. Best I can't tell you for sure which option is happening now without talking to a Best Buy rep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones