• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi all,
I just picked up a white skyrocket and notice there are 2 lines in the top corners, it looks like the case is cracking but im not too sure, can you guys check if you have the same lines. It is on the back side of the top curve corner.

I have one on each, top corner - They are incredibly faint and I don't think I would have ever noticed them if you hadn't said something. I suspect that it is simply where the body pieces come together.

Upvote 0
I have one on each, top corner - They are incredibly faint and I don't think I would have ever noticed them if you hadn't said something. I suspect that it is simply where the body pieces come together.

That is exactly what they are. Someone posted this on XDA yesterday, I would have never noticed haha.

We imagine they are most likely on the black units as well, just harder to see

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones