• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Craigslist: Great Product

sparky1870

Lurker
Jun 8, 2010
Lets you set preferred area and range (in miles) to search not simply a single city like many craigslist applications. You can set multiple saved searches and this application will notify you of any new post matching your criteria.

Extensive options allow you to set notification times for wifi and cell networks and picture behavior to save data and battery.

Works Great.

One small feature I would like to see in a future update is checkboxes visible alongside thumbnails, instead of switching out of thumbnail view to see the boxes.

Hi!

I am the developer. Please send me feedback at anytime! It's the only way i have to improve the app.

As you can imagine, the feature that you suggested is very difficult to do, because there's very little space for the thumbnails with the checkboxes. I am not sure how to do it :/

By the way, try my new app "news" buzzbox. It's the best way to get news stories based on sources you follow and trust.

thanks
rafa

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones