1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Craigslist maybe

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rgarner, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

I'm trying to find a couple of articles of clothing to buy, but they seem to be more obscure than I'd realized. Apparently I'm close to exhausting the regular channels on these items. I'm thinking of posting a wanted listing. Is Craigslist good? Is there anything better? How would I go about asking if someone might have them for sale?

2. olbriar

olbriar  

I've had good luck in both buying and selling through Craigslist. However, I've never tried posting a wanted ad.
    There seems to be a lot of traffic on my local list. It might be worth a try. Ebay and Goodwill comes to mind but you've likely tried those. Good luck

Rgarner likes this.
  3. Jeds78

Jeds78 Lurker

It depends how 'niche' your clothing tastes are. Ebay is my choice, but Etsy can be good for unique clothes.

Eastern European ebay sites also have some decent garments.

Rgarner likes this.
  4. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

My choices are probably more prosaic. I'm looking for an Imported from Detroit black zip front hoodie, the kind with the fist grabbing the symbol. I'm also on the hunt for that Filson sort of jacket or coat with four front pockets in silver gray. I think it's wool, and it's really warm. Both would preferably be extra large. In fact, if somebody on here knows where I could get them, I would be happy to hear about it.