• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help crashing problem

ohara

Lurker
Jun 12, 2011
i have a HD on 3 UK everyday my phone randomley switches it self off when i switch it back on i get a messege saying no sim in phone i then have to take the sim out then switch it back on

i have had the phone a week now haveing switched from an iphone i like android just not this problem 3 have told me to update to 2.3 but reading this forum its not out for the HD yet anyone help me out

Could be a faulty SIM, but given there have been a few people have this problem, it's probably an issue with the phone.

I've heard of people using a little tape to secure the SIM card in place. I'm not sure this is a viable permanent solution and not something I'd do as I'd rather sort the phone properly than have it literally stuck together with tape.

Where did you get it? In store or online?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones