1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Creaking sounds in Videos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jb4kats, Apr 29, 2013.

1. jb4kats

jb4kats Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Female
    Retired
    Bluegrass State
    Ok, this is going to be hard to describe but I will try and do the best I can so that you understand.
    I love this phone. It is so close to the Note 2 and I love it too but I wanted just a tad smaller phone without having to learn how to use another phone and this fit the spot.
    My problem pertains to using the camera/video. I actually don't hear the creaking noise until I go to playback. I noticed that when I either zoom in or out, pause/record/ and volume up or down it when I hear this creaking or light tapping noise. The screen doesn't feel loose but I am wondering if there isn't something loose under the screen that when you press on the screen the recorder picks it up and that is why I only hear it on playback? I actually called Samsung and asked them and she suggested I return it and exchange it but I am afraid it will probably be on backorder and it will take forever to get one.

Advertisement

2. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Male
    It's haunted.

3. jb4kats

jb4kats Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Female
    Retired
    Bluegrass State
    hahaha, it may be.....

4. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    The Dog Pound.
    I can try taking some videos today and see but so far I have not taken any. I have taken a lot of pictures and they are stunning especially outside.