• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Creamed Glacier question

kewlkid17

Jun 8, 2011
hello i have recently gotten the MyTouch 4g stock 2.3.4 and was wondering if the Rom "Creamed Glacier" a cm9 build had the option to turn off data, like the toggle on the "quick setting" the toggle is called "Mobile Network" if you know anything about this toggle on the "Creamed Glacier" rom that information would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

thank you for your answer, and yeah i'm aware i was forced to root and use it to find out XP and to anyone wondering yes it does have the toggle.

I don't really like complaining, and I hope it didn't come across that way, I know devs work hard on this stuff, and creamed glacier does look awesome, and I can't wait til it becomes more stable..I hear that with the announcement by HTC, about new devices getting ics, it's about to get a whole lot better for mt4g. Even though it wasn't mentioned as one of the devices getting the update, they say the Desire has 90 percent the same drivers as mt4g making it easier to port..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones