• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help create new gmail label???

IT WORKED! BUT.......

I started out by going straight to gmail and it brought up the mobile gmail site. I wasn't able to get to the proper menus from the mobile site. I then clicked into the setting and selected the box for "request desktop site". It still came up with the mobile site. Next I just went to Google. While on that page you need to make sure that "request desktop site" is selected. Now you should be able to see the tabs on top "youtube, drive, calendar, gmail", etc. Now when you select gmail it will take you to the full desktop version. This was the only way I could figure out how to get to the desktop version of gmail. At this point you can follow the instructions from the previous post to be able to edit the labels.

Reactions: fidoca and Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones