1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Create playlists quickly to help you listen to great music with Music player

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by July Hoang, Nov 17, 2021.

1. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

With the songs you love, you can easily create your own playlist in just 4 easy steps:
    - Step 1: Download the Music player - Mp3 Player
    - Step 2: Select Playlist
    - Step 3: Enter your playlist name Select "Add"
    - Step 4: Tick the songs you want to add to the Playlist Select "Complete" In addition, there are many interesting things waiting for you.

Wish you happy listening with your favorite list with Music Player - Mp3 player
    [​IMG]

#1 July Hoang, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Expert

Any visual for each album, like if you play a song and it comes with a visual theme?

3. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

In each album, we have our own image but will continue to improve for the best experience. Thank you very much ❤️❤️❤️
    Also, do you have any suggestions for Music Player? We look forward to hearing from you.

4. Milo Williamson

Sure I did mentioned of this direct download, and have it saved to the directory, can we do that with the app?

5. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

We will try to perfect it in the next versions. After using the application, we hope you can tell us your satisfaction and dissatisfaction with the application. This is very important to us. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Milo Williamson likes this.
  6. Milo Williamson

So where it the search engine, I click on the glass and it is not popping up..

7. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

Oh, Is that so. It must have been a mistake. We will fix this error. Can you tell us the name of the device you are using and the operating system?

8. Milo Williamson

Sure Moto Edge Plus. Android 11.

July Hoang likes this.
  9. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

Thank you very much. I hope you can send us a screenshot of this error via email musicplayer@ecomobile.vn so we can fix it. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

10. Milo Williamson

Sure I will get to that, soonish :) You are very welcome my friend, have a nice day.

11. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

Thank you very much. In the future, we look forward to receiving your suggestions to make the application better. Have a good day.
    Thank you very much. In the future, we look forward to receiving your suggestions to make the application better. Have a good day!

12. Milo Williamson

Now everyone will look at this, may I sugesst a different name, like MP4 magic?

13. Milo Williamson

Thank you buddy, I got the email, and it is a direct from the p.c. or other media of where I can find my mp3's and move them to my cell :)

14. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

Hi, my friend. Sorry for replying you late. Thank you for your feedback, we will continue to consider to improve the application and renaming it accordingly. During the use of the application, if you have any problems, we hope that you will respond to us via email musicplayer@ecomobile.vn. We hope you will continue to support us in the future. Thank you very much ❤️❤️❤️.

15. Milo Williamson

:) Re thinking on how many music apps there is to date, I wanted someone would have that name :)

16. July Hoang

July Hoang Newbie

Yes, I understand. We will consider this. I would like to say that I am very grateful for your contributions. Hope you will continue to support us. Don't forget to listen to music with the app every day! Have a nice day ❤️❤️❤️.

Music Player - MP3 Player

Music Player - MP3 Player Forum

com.eco.musicplayer.audioplayer.music

READ MORE
November 9, 2021
Last Updated
Rating
Installs