• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Creating an app from a JAD/JAR file?

airmanswife

Lurker
Apr 25, 2011
I recently downloaded a mobilespy but the instructions for it (for me at least) are basically foreign! I've done everything I can (by googling answers over and over) to figure out where I am going wrong and why it wont download on my phone so please help me out on this! I have a MyTouch 4G phone and I am usually very advanced at dealing with these kind of technilogical problems, however with this I have no clue what I am doing. I will post the instructions that I am having a hard time with... They are actually the very first ones, lol...

STEP 1
Download and install the Blooover 2 and save to hard drive. (For me this is a .JAD file. I have downloaded it, unzipped it to my desktop but when I try to transfer the file to my phone it does not show up - on my phone or it says it cannot open the .JAD file.)
STEP 2
Open up the application and let it load up. (I can't open it. I've tried AndExplorer and AppExplorer - neither of these helps. AndExplorer will not open it and AppExplorer says there are no Midlets? Whatever those are?)

So basically I know that I have to convert this into an application of some sort. I've tried www.netmite.com to do that (get an APK) but how do I get THAT on my phone to run?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones