• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Creating an open folder of playlists on a home screen similar to the Bookmarks widget

sid52

Mar 30, 2010
Hi,
I originally posted this in 'Applications' but with no success.

I want to dedicate one of my home screens to an open folder of playlists. I've scoured the Market for suitable applications without success. I think I may need a live folder similar to the Bookmarks one.

The problem with a standard folder with shortcuts is that the full label isn't displayed and each shortcut has to be individually added and of course isn't live.

Help would be appreciated as this is really bugging me!

Sid

try folder organizer?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it again but I can't see how to get a dynamic list as opposed to a grid of icons which of course don't fully display the playlist title. If you see the the HTC bookmarks and news widget, this the sort of thing I'm after. I understand that a scrollable one may not be possible.

I've also emailed the Folder Organiser dev. to see if it's possible

Thanks again
Sid

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones