• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help creating new mailbox folders

lchorney

Lurker
May 16, 2011
Hi, I have an evo4g and was wondering if anyone knows how to create new folders within email accounts. I want to create folders to hold specific client emails and have been unable to find a way to create a new folder. All that I have available are the default "Trash" "Sent" "Drafts" and "Outbox".

I feel I must be missing something here, as I cannot create new email folders for either incoming or outgoing mail, as I do on my computer using Thunderbird. I have tried a number of different email programs (K9, EmailEnhanced etc) and none seem to offer this feature. As this seems to me to be fundamental to any email prog, I feel I must be missing something really simple!!! :eek:. I have tried searching, but to no avail.
I have a Desire S running 2.3.3
Any help please?

Mike

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones