• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Creative D100 Bluetooth Speaker $56

Klauven

Jul 23, 2010
I recently purchased a Creative D100. I just wanted to share my thoughts and a good deal I saw (unfortunately cheaper than what I paid).

I purchased this so I can listen to Pandora and Napster near the pool and around my house from my phone. Right out of the box, it paired with my phone with ease. The advertised range was 30 feet however I was able to get over 100 feet in my backyard. Sound quality is very good for battery powered mobile speakers. I would not call it full of bass, but it is quite respectable and way better than my little diamond pod speakers. The speakers gets plenty loud, no problem overcoming the background noise of a pool party. For fun, I even hid it in co-workers cubicles then used a fart app, it was a good kick.

Definitely a useful and fun accessory for any Android phone.

Cons: 4x AA Batteries, I really wish it had a rechargeable Li-Ion. No speaker phone ability.

Review on CNET

My setup: Motorola Droid, Slayher 1.2ghz, UltimateDroid 2.1

Link to Creative D100 at Creative Store

Coupon Code: BLKFRI30 (not sure how long this will last, i verified still works 11/29)

Price: 79.99
Coupon: -24.00
S&H: FREE
Total: 55.99

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones