1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Credit Card Phone Cases

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by n1nj4Lo, Dec 22, 2015.

1. n1nj4Lo

n1nj4Lo Android Enthusiast

Anybody have some decent links to some good cases, that have the option to hold 2 or 3 card's like a drivers license and a 2 credit cards?

I love being able to leave my wallet and all that at home and just carrying cashing in my back pocket and having the other 2 or 3 mentioned on/in my phone...

I purchased this http://www.myphonecase.com/products/mybat-cardoor-card-protector-lg-g-stylo-case-black under the misconception from the details of the seller that it'd hold my cards, when in fact if ya put just merely one or two cards in the flap tray it won't close shut and just bulge out and stay halfway opened... Feeling ripped off and jipped now asking for a partial refund as it only partially works.

I don't want a flip shut billfold case that hides the screen, I had one on my Note 2 and I had the screen protector constantly folded all the back around to the other side, would like a single a case like the one pictured that had a special fully functional compartment for cards.

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n1nj4Lo

Okay after eBay'ing it up a lil bit I found 2:
    Brown: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161824786948 Listed as LG G Stylo
    Blue: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151814742100 Listed as LG G4 Stylus

I'll probably be ordering the dark brown one then take some pic's of it and upload them, within a week or two and however long it takes to deliver from China but fortunately, this is the exact style case I was looking for!

#2 n1nj4Lo, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    tube517 and prrep like this.
  3. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

Good finds

#3 PitCarver, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    n1nj4Lo likes this.
  4. n1nj4Lo

5. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

IMG_20151222_183432.jpg Clip broke off the holster on my Defender Case. Covered the hole with one. Keeps the case thin.

6. bestrooted

bestrooted Well-Known Member

I have not been able to find a otter box case for my stylo what specific case are you using

7. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

Using a different phone, but check Amazon. Several companies make similar cases.

8. n1nj4Lo

Update on the leather credit card case, ordered it jan 11th and it's just now arriving in the states should get it sometime this week, seller offered to send out a replacement, very extremely slow shipping and imports, will post pic's and a review when it arrives.

9. greasemonky

greasemonky Well-Known Member

10. n1nj4Lo

Yea I didn't want one like that, I had a billfold flip case when I first got my Note 2 and found the thing to be in the way and annoying I constantly 24/7 had the front cover folded and flipped all the way around the back and rarely used it to cover it up or thought of it as convenient... Maybe if they could make circle view cover like that but then you'd have to place the cards elsewhere to not get in the way of the viewfinder.

11. n1nj4Lo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After waiting 6 weeks the case finally arrived!

prrep likes this.
  12. n1nj4Lo

Easier access to the Stylus than the one from MyPhoneCase, it's a lil wobbly because of the card compartment, but I have a drivers license, credit card and a few bucks stashed away inside there.

We'll see if I get a second case a few weeks from now, seller said they sent out a replacement when it's was stuck in import limbo for 3 weeks a week ago when I made a complaint. I should've requested a blue one if they did send out another case. haha

The only problem I have with this case is the same problem I had with the past 2 wallet cases for my Note Edge, the kickstand function swings out to the left making it where ya can't really use it in landscape mode unless it swung out to the right, or ya wanted to watch and play things upside down. Here I thought I was the one with dyslexia! LoL! Okay sometimes with the kickstand up and out some app's will load to that rotation.

#12 n1nj4Lo, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews