1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Cricket

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Aug 18, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    Cricket’s finally announced pricing and availability for their newest Android phone – the Sanyo Zio by Kyocera – and has opened up the floodgates for pre-ordering. If you enjoy Cricket’s low-cost, easy-on-the-wallet service, this phone’s price might make you just as happy: it’ll only cost $249.99 off contract.Let’s be clear: you’re not getting a superphone [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. dreamer111

dreamer111 New Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Hello guys.
    Did anyone try Zio on PagePlus yet? Does it work?

I'm only interested in voice/texts, - don't care about the data. :)

Let us know.
    Thanks

3. wraith1

wraith1 New Member

Sep 17, 2010
    self employed
    texas
    I have the zio, and EVERYTING works seemlessly on it, including text, and voice. My total price outt the door, w/ the first month, a protector guard and isuurance on it through cricket was around 354.00 I'm still figuring out this phone, and would say that's it came as a 2.1, as that's the info on the screen when i downloaded pdanet to tether it to my lap top which is 64 bit.... Of coursse i'm no tech. and this is all fairly new to me, but yet i find this fascinating to network with. I'm using my tether now, and pdanet to do this, outside of wi fi, and i have my wlan turned off at home so if anyone wants to pay only 55.00 a month, 64.00 with the phone insurance, and not spend time and money on an aircard, then this is the set-up 4 u. I'm just so pleased with the entire package that i could :cool: smile all day.