1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Critical Strike Portable by Studio OnMars

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jennynguyen130, Aug 14, 2012.

1. jennynguyen130

Hey guys, we are Studio OnMars from Finland. Our first game is a tribute of the great Counter Strike 1.6 called Critical Strike Portable. CS Portable is a cross-platform MMOFPS for Web, Android and iOS. The game has reached 2.5 million downloads on Google Play so far. The iOS version is coming as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures taken by us and our players. Sadly I can't post links or pictures here :(

h t t p://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/dennis40voz/Critical%20Strike%20Portable/cover.jpg

h t t p://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/dennis40voz/Critical%20Strike%20Portable/Critical_strike_Porttable_800x480_3.jpg

h t t p://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/dennis40voz/Critical%20Strike%20Portable/Critical_strike_Porttable_800x480_7.jpg

You can also check out the gameplay video on youtube :D

h t t p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBA7tJWwQc0

Features:
    - Cross-platform 3D multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
    - Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
    - Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
    - All popular game modes (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
    - Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
    - Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
    - Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D

You can play on both Android (for free - download from Google Play) and Kongregate :D Enjoy :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Android Expert

Moved to App Announcements. =)

3. jennynguyen130

sorry I didn't know where to post this :D