1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Cross breeder

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Swainsmith82, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Swainsmith82

Swainsmith82 Android Expert

I found this tweak and omg my download speeds have majorly increased.. I recommend only installing the zip and applying the add block features only. The first time I did this I entered the bypass censor command into terminal emulator and it caused major lag so I removed cross breeder and reinstalled without the command and it works great. You might notice a little lag til your entropy levels are reached, but once they are you're good to go...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

Advertisement

marvintsjr and DunderMifflin like this.
  2. _DarkDragon_

_DarkDragon_ Well-Known Member

3. killakev147

killakev147 Member

I just installed the zip, what else are you suppose to do?

4. Swainsmith82

After you install enter the command given on the site in terminal emulator to make sure it worked you'll get a response of 0 0 0 0 if it did. Also install the "check random entropy" app from the site or Google Play. If you have adaway use the instructions also on the site for how to apply the target host... Read everything it explains, it's all very important..

5. Swainsmith82

Yeah pretty dope huh?! I've been having major data throttling at night and after calling MPos to have my service maintenenced three times with no solution. I found this and before I installed it i had something take three hours to download afterwards I downloaded something of similar size and it took five minutes.. Can't say all will experience this the same but in my opinion it DOES HELP!!

6. Bard

Bard Android Expert

Looks cool I am going to test it out and may include on my roms :)

7. justoneguy

justoneguy Well-Known Member

it's not bad but my battery drains quicker then normal

8. sahi2myfriend

sahi2myfriend Well-Known Member

What up guys I'm on lg spirit and decided to try after coming across this thread.well all I can say is thanks this shizznit works over here.was able to notice as soon as I fully booted up.and still continue to notice currently. awesome find ,thanks

9. sahi2myfriend

sahi2myfriend Well-Known Member

Swain do you think you could post a link in the lg spirit atr forum.I would but I'm not on my computer and not close to one at the moment. PLEASE!

10. Swainsmith82

Posted

sahi2myfriend likes this.
  11. Swainsmith82

Yeah I had to adjust my cpu settings.

12. AGLtech

AGLtech Android Enthusiast

I am going to give this a shot on my LG Spirit

13. johnnyl1111

johnnyl1111 Android Expert

this made my phone freak out. everytime i made a call it would go through but the screen would show the activation screen from *228 and i couldn't hang up a call unless i went to the notification bar and clicked hangup. strange.

14. Swainsmith82

Just now or before? Because it was just updated in July

15. johnnyl1111

johnnyl1111 Android Expert

16. Swainsmith82

That's strange maybe it interferes with another script you have??

17. bdmf

bdmf Newbie

I notice a change, but it seems as though everything is a bit more "laggy."

18. bdmf

bdmf Newbie

By a smidge.

19. flbatl

flbatl Newbie

I tried this tweak and my download speeds have changed drastically for the better. I can definitely see the difference when my browser loads pages.

20. AGLtech

AGLtech Android Enthusiast

Do you use Speedtest? I'm curious what your before and after numbers are like.

21. flbatl

flbatl Newbie

I have done the comparisons but no images to prove it. All I can tell you is at home my speeds were horrible getting only 200-1000kbs down. Now it is an average of 1500-4100kbs. Also I tested it out when I was in the downtown Atlanta area yesterday and I got 11325kbs.

22. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Android Enthusiast

gonna backup my rom and test this out :D

23. bennyben

bennyben Well-Known Member

Which one do i install?

Tags: