• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cross-platform syncable post-it notes

lukemb

Lurker
Jun 30, 2018
Hi there, I'm looking for an app that allows me to have post-it or sticky notes on my Mac desktop (with to-do lists etc on them) but to be able to update and sync these from my android phone while I'm out and about, ie a post-it app for both Android and Mac, although they only have to be stuck to the desktop on the Mac. Have had a good search but can't find anything. Does anyone know something that can do this?
I could use something like Todoist or Wunderlist and leave it open on the Mac desktop but they're not really designed for this, take up more space and are not aesthetically made to be left open on the desktop all the time like tailor-made post-it or sticky notes apps are.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones