• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Crosstown Smash is out NOW! New Pixelart brawler

Pancsoftware

Lurker
Feb 23, 2014
I’m Alex, and I’m the head dev from Panc Software. I wanted to let everyone know that our new game “Crosstown Smash” is out now on Android, and Amazon stores. It’s got intuitive controls and pretty cool pixelart mixed with a killer original soundtrack.

It’s a really fun game, and we tried to make it as cool as we could. There are lots of enemy types, over 100 items to collect (to get the full 100% completion), two different control schemes, and 4 different characters to play. Like I said before, some really stupendous chiptunes from Factor6. You can find his soundcloud page here, and I suggest you check it out.

I’ve linked the trailer for you guys to check out. Please let us know what you think. We put a lot of time in on this one, and we are committed to updates to make sure it’s the fun gameplay experience we intended. Get at me at alex(at)panc(dot)co with any comments or suggestions.

Thanks for checking it out, and we’ll see you around Darien City!

Google Play link here

Crosstown Smash Trailer - YouTube

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones