• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Crowboat Studios "Online" [Android developers/coders needed]

Boat-Man

Lurker
Sep 2, 2011
8vx18o.jpg

Hello,

My Name is John, I come here representing Crowboat Game Studios "Online" created by Cody Stearns. You may ask why I put quotations around online, well we do not work in a office. Due to the fact we are a upcoming Game Studio, we plan to be no different then if we were in a building. Not completely sure about you're skill's or ability? No problem we are all learning new style and things every day. If you wish to know more please contact us.

We are in big need of Android Developers/coders due to our lack of knowledge for the system it's self but as it is a very popular type of phone. Want to join?
Like and post on the group wall:
Crowboat Game Studios | Facebook

also if you wish here is a view of the current website (updates shall be coming): Crowboat

or you can always message me on this board. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful day.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones