• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CRT animation for stock 2.3.6?

I tried the one for stock 2.3.4 but it broke my phone, it kept vibrating and "fc"ing and I had to restore my backup. So my question is, is it possible to get this on stock 2.3.6, I really like the animation.

Thanks in advance:)

I found that doing it myself following the instructions in the attached link delivers the most desirable results. I even bundled it with assorted other effects and essentially made a theme that I like for my Admire.

http://androidforums.com/admire-all...method-see-below-works-stock-monster-4-a.html

Upvote 0
I would try that, but I don't have access to a computer so that I can work with the files, I would alleviate if someone could do it for me.

If you could post your framework-res.apk somehow I could work it out. You'd have to extract it with a root browser then upload it with your phone. It's in /system/framework/framework-res.apk. Also the build.prop in /system.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones