• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CS918S A31S Quad Core

Dvalin21

Sep 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Decompiled ROM and Decompile tool of the latest update for the CS918S
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B347Vf5jc7HLRm55QTRIcXhycDA/edit?usp=sharing

Added Files.

Application Process Model Number: CS918S

CPU Quad-Core A31 ALLwinner

Memory 2GB SAMSUNG

FLASH 16GB HY

HW WIFI and Blue-tooth WiFi 802.11b/g/n,wireless internet connecting ,Blue-tooth4.0 RELTEK8723

ETHERNET RJ45

REMOTE CONTROL
Transmission:2.4G wireless remote control

USB USB HOST*4

POWER POWER OFF/ON * 1

SD TF CARD SLOT*1

OPTICAL OPITACL OUTPUT * 1

R/L(AUDIO)+CVBS R/L(AUDIO)+CVBS (AV)

IR IR module( extendable to support)

Camera 500W

MIC Built-in
HDMI HDMI OUTPUT*1

Application Picture viewer, Text reader & Games IE,IM,Mailbox,Video/Audio player,4K PLAYER On-line Video/Audio player Video

Reactions: felihdzz133
Hello, You may be able to help me. Here is my problem:

I have a sharp 37" Aquos LC-37D43U. My Sound system is connected to TV through Optical cable. All devices works fine on those 2 HDMI ports. I recently bought a Google TV box CS918S Quad Core Android 4.2.2 OTT TV Box 4K*2K Allwinner A31S 2GB/16GB XBMC. The box is tested at my friends place and works fine. While I hook it to my TV using any of the HDMI port I get only Video. There is no Audio. I have checked both cable and box at my friends place and they work fine. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks...

Upvote 0
Hi again. Now my device is not sending video to the TV. I have no other HDMI cable to check if the problem is in the HDMI cable, but i found and tried old AV triple cable and still no video signal on TV. May be problem is with firmware (but it worked perfect till now) so i downloaded CSQ-500W-English-sun6i_android-20140624.img and PhenixSuite 1.0.5 and triend to update but no luck because device is not visible. Then i updated PhenixSuite to 1.0.8 and with it firmware_file is not any longer considered good one. Suite show that is damaged or old. Can you help me with instruction how i can safely try to update the firmware or what else can you recommend?

Upvote 0
Hi There! I need assistance with this issue. I have the CS918S Quad Core Android 4.2.2 OTT TV Box. The device does not turn on when you press the power button, the blue led indicator turns on only the right half of the power button. after I press it several times (sometimes many) the device turn on and works perfectly, but every time it shuts down again to repeat the problem with the device button or the remote control. I even got a program to make the system reset and still the restart becomes inoperable and must repeat the operation repeatedly pressing the power button.

someone had the same problem or know how to be solved?

Upvote 0
CS918S A31S Quad Core
Hi there I really need help, I restarted my mbox . And I it would play kodi it said app was not loaded . So I put it back to factory settings. Now when it comes on it asks for a password that I don't have. The image I sent is of the screen when it comes on. Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_7550.JPG
    IMG_7550.JPG
    416.9 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones