• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CT-mod update complaint thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavityCrabs

Lurker
Oct 31, 2011
without much introduction, there are many issues that need to be addressed with the ct-mod 3.5 update. someone seriously messed up on the thought of this xperria launcher running as a system app could possibly be handled on the phone. Why are the apps lagging and why would you put something on here that takes that much animation??? Our phones cant handle it, u :(who this community heavily depends on): messed up on the update and need to do something to get it fixed.

|||||||:||:TOO MUCH LAG :||: TOO :||: MANY :||: CRASHES :||:|||||||||||||

! CAVITYCRABS

without much introduction, there are many issues that need to be addressed with the ct-mod 3.5 update. someone seriously messed up on the thought of this xperria launcher running as a system app could possibly be handled on the phone. Why are the apps lagging and why would you put something on here that takes that much animation??? Our phones cant handle it, u :(who this community heavily depends on): messed up on the update and need to do something to get it fixed.

|||||||:||:TOO MUCH LAG :||: TOO :||: MANY :||: CRASHES :||:|||||||||||||

! CAVITYCRABS

I'm glad everything is working well for you

Upvote 0
i dont have anything against blooddawn or anybody in the community, theres just shit thats wrong with the update

heres a idea bro

don't use it then.

theres 9 other versions to choose from, theres other roms to choose from, use something else if you don't like it.

and its not the launcher causing any lag.

Upvote 0
Forum rules prohibit personal attacks and excessive use of strong language.

http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html

I'm locking this thread as it has gone on long enough. If you see someone who is not following the rules, please use the
report.gif
button and let the site staff sort it out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones