• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CTmod 3.6 with extras

This is not my rom it is CTMod with a few build prop tweaks and a few programs added. Heres the main changed I made

1. Added Star Settings from a comlete different rom (it works and gives native tethering) got it from below

http://androidforums.com/transform-ultra-all-things-root/454412-acs-star-scrom-transform-ultra.html

2. Added Foxfi .

Download from:
Sorry Ive decided to no longer share work with this forum

1. unzip
2. compy to clockworkmod/backup
3. reboot into recovery
4. reset to stock
5. wipe dalvik
6. restore

If this ROM contains the paid Root Explorer from GooglePlay, it is against AF policy to add paid apps to custom ROMs.

Just wanted to give you a heads up if it is that app so you can remove it before the MODs take action against you.
So was paid apps removed? I want to try this out but I will not support roms with paid apps in them.

Upvote 0
So was paid apps removed? I want to try this out but I will not support roms with paid apps in them.

don't think there was a paid app like i call es file root explorer cause it mounts system but i could be wrong

Like Kris said, I'm not sure it was a paid app. I just wanted to let the author of the thread know that if it was then it needs to be removed. I would say that since the MODs have not said anything that it is OK. :D

Reactions: kdraw44
Upvote 0
I lost my phone at work today.:puke:Maybe someone will find it and turn it in.:(
hopefully someone will be a good person at heart and do the right thing. also should have installed an app to find a lost phone or be able to wipe it from another phone. i did after someone else's got stolen and they told us about it.

Upvote 0
Somebody found my phone and turned it in to security. WooHooo!! Thanks guys for the suggestions. The first thing I did was put Lookout on it. If phone is powered off will it boot your phone remotely?

Glad you found your phone. for lookout I don't know most won't reboot your phone they will just find your phone even though it shuts down or it'll turn your phone off lock it or wipe it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones