1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Cupcake - Video Playback Problems?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by NiN^_^NiN, May 29, 2009.

1. NiN^_^NiN

NiN^_^NiN Member

Mar 19, 2009
    I did the manual update that was here and have played with the phone and everything works better but the built in video app doesn't work properly.

If i load a youtube video the video only shows the first frame and thats it if i seek to another place it will show maybe 2 frames then stop yet audio works fine the whole time.

I have tried going from high quality to standard quality with no luck.I have even tried to play some mp4 files that work perfectly fine before i updated and now they do the same thing shows the first frame and freezes the video but audio plays and same thing if i seek it will show maybe 2 frames and just freezes but audio still plays and i can do everything else like seek pause etc

Anyone else have this problem with video?

I thought maybe my phone was full so i uninstalled some apps and even at 15mb free on the internal memory its still the same

Advertisement

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    I think you might tell people reading this a bit more info ....

Like version 1.5, 1.51 ??? and which update procedure you used ....

:cool:

3. NiN^_^NiN

NiN^_^NiN Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Version 1.5

It seems to be working perfectly fine now it just fixed itself go figure no reboots

Cool thing is it remembered where i stopped watching the video and asked if id like to resume from there :)