1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Curious about life...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by omgbossis21, Jul 3, 2013.

1. omgbossis21

omgbossis21 Android Enthusiast

So I may be buying this phone. I have been using the LG motion for sometime and its fast... will I notice much difference stepping down? What is the difference in the models, I'm looking at the unlocked phone. If I purchase this I will be working on some things for it as well as time allows.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. omgbossis21

Well i bought it anyway. Even rooting is a mess not even counting the bootloader on this 769. Im having major service issues although my area should have 4g and great 3g it wont even tey 3 shows full 4 but when you tey to use it switches to 2g or just g with no bars

3. Stannis the Mannis

Stannis the Mannis Rapscallion

How is this a step down from the motion?

4. omgbossis21

I was asking if I would notice a difference, obviously the motion is much quicker. Didn't mean to suggest it was a step down lol. My first phone was a lemon, had to exchange it. I've rooted this ice already. Tomorrow I will be doing system pulls to analyze the bootloader and begin a paranoid from. I don't notice much difference in the phones speed but still plan to overcook.

LG Optimus L9 Forum

The LG Optimus L9 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 2150mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews