1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Currently have Sprint but am curious what else is out there?

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by tennispro4ever, Jul 24, 2011.

1. tennispro4ever

tennispro4ever Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 30, 2009
    Pharmacy Technician Healthcare. Family Pharmacy.
    Ozark, Missouri
    hello everyone. I currently have Sprint with 4 lines and we do like them. I know that they are cheap, have descent 3G/4G speeds where available of course. I am wondering when my contract expires next year if I should stay with them and what else is out there value wise. Also is Sprint the only network that has free unlimited mobile to mobile on any network?

Advertisement

2. wheeler062505

wheeler062505 Lurker
    None

Mar 22, 2011
    I don't know where you are from but I'm from Cincinnati and I have tried t-mobile, Cincinnati bell and even a little carrier called cricket. Sprint is the only carrier that I have found truly unlimited. And I do know that with Verizon u can have a pick 5 that u can call unlimited.

3. tennispro4ever

None

Nov 30, 2009
    Ozark, Missouri
    true. my first carrier was Cingular back before at&t bought them out. I never had any single problems. after a while I got tired of only having edge for data. so I then switched to Verizon. I loved Verizon. it was great having 3g everywhere I had signal. that lasted 2 years then our contract was up. we wanted more minutes but less month payment. so we switched to Sprint and so far I am happy. I am surprised that spring is the only carrier to offer unlimited any mobile anytime. its great. but sprints coverage is very limited.

4. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Android Expert
    None

Oct 31, 2009
    Houston, TX
    If you are happy with the service and what you are paying then it wouldn't be worth switching. You will probably end up regretting it.

5. tennispro4ever

None

Nov 30, 2009
    Ozark, Missouri
    Ok thank you. I have been fairly happy with Sprint especially now that I have an unofficial 4G coverage area. Makes it worth it for me due to very slow 3G.