1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Curtain games not working...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JiggaGeazY, Sep 1, 2011.

1. JiggaGeazY

JiggaGeazY Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Construction/Engineering
    Nor Cal - The Yay
    So i don't know if this has anything to do with rooting my device but like for example Modern Combat 2 won't run. It goes through the beginning video and then crashes to desktop everytime. So does Gt Motor Academy also i downloaded mini squardron like 20 minutes ago and it forces closes right after trying to boot it up. Any ideas? Should I unroot. Get the lastes acer updates and then re-root? can i even do that at this point. the 3.1 root apk is good as long as i'm using 3.1 HC isn't it doesn't matter what acer build i have?

PS............also can someone please tell me how to start the mining mini game in GOF2. I can't even play the game because i can't figure out how to mine. I see the astroid that I need to mine but I can't interact with it. How do i start mining it. I just keep flying through the astroid or by it but I don't see a button or anything to start the mining. I see what seems to be a loading circle around the crosshairs when i'm pointing straight at it sometimes but it just goes away. What am i missing?

Advertisement