1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Curtain games not working...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JiggaGeazY, Sep 1, 2011.

1. JiggaGeazY

JiggaGeazY Well-Known Member

So i don't know if this has anything to do with rooting my device but like for example Modern Combat 2 won't run. It goes through the beginning video and then crashes to desktop everytime. So does Gt Motor Academy also i downloaded mini squardron like 20 minutes ago and it forces closes right after trying to boot it up. Any ideas? Should I unroot. Get the lastes acer updates and then re-root? can i even do that at this point. the 3.1 root apk is good as long as i'm using 3.1 HC isn't it doesn't matter what acer build i have?

PS............also can someone please tell me how to start the mining mini game in GOF2. I can't even play the game because i can't figure out how to mine. I see the astroid that I need to mine but I can't interact with it. How do i start mining it. I just keep flying through the astroid or by it but I don't see a button or anything to start the mining. I see what seems to be a loading circle around the crosshairs when i'm pointing straight at it sometimes but it just goes away. What am i missing?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download