1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Custom App Developer Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by duke79, Jul 25, 2011.

1. duke79

duke79 Lurker
    None

Jul 25, 2011
    Hey everyone, I am looking for anyone who can help with a project. I have 3 major obstacles to overcome and find someone who can;

a) Create an app that can work on the droid device while taking focus of the whole screen and locking out the rest of the device (kiosk mode?)

b) Create/incorporate a driver that will print from the droid device via USB/Bluetooth. The printer is actually VERY SPECIFIC which is the Seiko DPU-S445 Portable Thermal Printer

c) I need to create an app for android (if this is possible) that essentially is to allow the droid device to be used as a portable cash register, processing small, quick transactions (about 12 items total in database) and printing receipts to a printer that is either plugged in via USB (on tablets) or via BlueTooth (on phone devices). The software also needs to transmit transaction data to a back end server.

This is a serious project that is already working in the Windows Mobile platform environment and I need to migrate this to droid. This is not a BIG company request, I am a small business owner and am willing to pay for negotiable terms. This can be done via TELECOMMUTE from anywhere in the world as long as we can communicate in the ENGLISH language :)

Anyone capable, interested or some basic feedback, please reply!

Advertisement

2. TylerWuen

TylerWuen Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    Student
    You still looking?

3. TylerWuen

TylerWuen Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    Student
    I'll take that as a no.

4. kalpanaceo

kalpanaceo Lurker
    None

Nov 3, 2011
    Informatics Outsourcing is a Software Engineering service company providing custom Application Development and Maintenance service with affordable price.