1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Custom Binary blocked by FRP lock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Beautiful Oblivion, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Beautiful Oblivion

Hey...I downloaded this app from google play and after I purchased it, it told me I then needed to download the KWGT app for it. So...I did. It then told me I needed to restart my phone. I did...and now I can't even get it to turn on. It just flashes like it's starting up. Home screen pulls up but then it says "Custom binary blocked by FRP lock." About 6 weeks ago my husband supposedly rooted my phone (either w/ Kingroot or TWRP) but I never saw a difference in it's hardware in/capabilities. I never had complete access to this stupid thing. It's possessed by "Bloatware Bixby." (Hence the need for a root.) Anyway...Can you plz direct me on where I need to go to fix this, or to the closest trashcan**

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

You probably need to flash the stock firmware. What is your complete model number?

3. Beautiful Oblivion

It's a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (Samsung-SM-J730G 2017) I tried to download a new driver for/to it. My pc couldn't find the device to install it. It was basically reading it as a memory card.

4. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

5. Beautiful Oblivion

Lol...I can't find any firmware from the US. What's the worse that could happen if I use a flash file from Australia?

6. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

7. Beautiful Oblivion

Nothing is working. I've tried flashing it w/ several different ones and they all keep failing.

8. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

Smart Switch not working?

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Forum

The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro release date was July 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7870 Octa processor, and 3600mAh battery.

July 2017
Release Date
Reviews