• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom Binary blocked by FRP lock

Hey...I downloaded this app from google play and after I purchased it, it told me I then needed to download the KWGT app for it. So...I did. It then told me I needed to restart my phone. I did...and now I can't even get it to turn on. It just flashes like it's starting up. Home screen pulls up but then it says "Custom binary blocked by FRP lock." About 6 weeks ago my husband supposedly rooted my phone (either w/ Kingroot or TWRP) but I never saw a difference in it's hardware in/capabilities. I never had complete access to this stupid thing. It's possessed by "Bloatware Bixby." (Hence the need for a root.) Anyway...Can you plz direct me on where I need to go to fix this, or to the closest trashcan**

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-06-10-23-26.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-06-10-23-26.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 650

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones